Quick Search - Results
End of Quick search
1252 Health information management occupationsHealth information management technicians and related workers collect, code, record, review and manage health information. They are employed by hospitals, clinics, workplace health and safety boards, health record consulting firms and other health care establishments. Health information management technicians and related workers who are supervisors are included in this unit group.
- health information management supervisor
- health information management technician
- health records technician
- medical records unit supervisor
- Health information management technicians and related workers require completion of a recognized two year college diploma program in health record technology or health information management.
- Health information management technicians and related workers are eligible to write the Canadian Health Information Management Association national certification examination which may be required by employers.
- Progression to supervisory positions is possible with experience.
- Progression to management positions is possible with additional training and experience.
- Health information management consultants
11221122 Professional occupations in business management consulting)
- Health records administrators
01140114 Other administrative services managers)
- Health records clerks
14111411 General office support workers)
- Records management technicians